AREA Bollenberger accompanies companies through all business challenges. We do not leave you alone in the realisation of your plans, but support you with words and deeds during the implementation.
Controlling involves the planning, management and control of all business areas such as:
Budgeted income statements and finance plan - stretching over several years
Detailed plans for revenues and variable costs by groups, personnel, expenses, investments and disinvestments, withdrawals and deposits, financing repayments, payment influences…
-Implementation of monthly budget figures in accounting
Deviation analysis of target / actual comparison monthly
Short-term liquidity planning on a weekly or monthly basis: determination of current financial needs to serve as an early warning system regarding available financial resources
Break-even analysis: keeping our sights on sales volumes to reach your breakeven point
- Contribution margin accounting at product group level
- Cost centre and cost unit results analysis
- Influencing the rating: risk assessment by the bank
- Process and organizational structure, processes
- Fixed cost management: learning where to save
- Development of project, marketing and innovation controlling
- Controlling cockpit for the company: key figures for ongoing business management
- Development of the cost accounting concept
- Actual cost analysis
cost units, departments, dimensions
allocation formula, formats, quantities
- Evaluation layouts tailored to your individual needs
- Implementation in accounting and training of those concerned
- contribution margins
- surcharge rates
- manufacturing costs
- cost price
- pre- and post calculation
IT portal: 24/7 access to your data - you are informed and always up to date
We optimize the financing and funding mix based on the financial needs.
We create a financing concept, the documents for the financier and support with the implementation.
- Equity versus debt, mezzanine capital
- Interest and expenses
- Time period
- Term loan facility, current account, bullet loan
- Security optimization
- Attention: Applications for funding are due before the start of the project
- Subsidies: grants, guarantees, liability, advice
- Funding agencies: e.g. AWS, WKO, Kommunalkredit, ÖHT, state governments,
- Funding statement
- Business angels, investors
- Participation models
We will accompany you to negotiation talks with the bank, investors and funding agencies.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) - a collective term for transactions of companies and parts thereof
- Sale, purchase (asset or share deal)
- Fusion (merger), contribution, etc.
- Donation (free handover)
Due diligence - economically, legally, from a tax perspective
- Budget drawn up from buyer's or seller's perspective
- Company valuation
- Company law structuring
- Restructuring advice when changing legal form
- Financing and funding advice
- Management buy in (MBI) / management buyout (MBO)
- Looking for investors
- Accompaniment during contract negotiations and drawing up contracts
The goal is to save the company in a sustainable way. This can be achieved with or without insolvency proceedings. The initial situation is analyzed on which a restructuring concept is based.
- Current analysis of income and financial position, as well as liquidity
- Determination of the status also from an insolvency perspective for quota determination
- Measures to improve results and liquidity
- Budgeted income statements and financial planning
- Short-term liquidity planning
- Legal form considerations when restructuring
- Employees: labour law advice, costing
- Accompaniment during negotiations (bank, leasing, insurance, funding agencies)
- Implementation of controlling
- Support control implementation in the company
- Support with bookkeeping, payroll accounting, tax (insolvency law specifics)
- Assistance to the liquidator
- Support with reporting obligations and audits (tax office, GPLA, Chamber of Labor, ...)
- IT support (network, interfaces, backups, etc.)
Determines the value of an entire company or part thereof
- Analysis of the figures of the past three years using the balance sheets
- Analysis of the planned profit and loss account and financial planning for the next 3-5 years
- Market data, competition, resources, environment, politics: assessment of future influences
- Valuation of assets: critical to business and non-critical to business
- Analysis of the financing situation
Company valuation methods
- Intrinsic value method (liquidation value)
- Income value method
- Discounted cash flow method (DCF)
- Industry multiples
Software supports us in our business processes, let’s use it.
As a BMD on-site partner, we sell, install and train people to use BMD software:
- BMD Account: comprehensive all-in-one solution for business accounting
- BMD Commerce: order processing, inventory management
- BMD CRM (Customer Relationship Management): document management and office organization comment: there is a spelling mistake in the German website
Since we also use BMD at AREA Bollenberger, we can, in addition to those modules, collaborate and use interfaces.
And our IT team also creates interfaces to third-party systems for processing accounting in collaboration with our clients. As a result of various collaborations there are already some standardized interfaces, such as to:
- cash registers
- work time programs
- ERP systems
- purchasing organizations, etc.
We are happy to assist you in choosing your IT programs.
What AREA Bollenberger’s economic experts offer in business consulting ranges from foundation to business succession. We work with you to develop successful future strategies tailored to your individual company situation and personal goals. Together we create your company concept to improve results, provide organizational advice and set up efficient controlling.
The business plan is your company’s business card. Present your future company in a concise, precise and interesting way to third parties – convince banks, funding institutions and investors. The success and financial plans also serve as a tax instrument for the future. Together we create a tailor-made concept as a guide to success. We also use grants for our consulting services.
Financing and funding – a popular topic at AREA Bollenberger. We structure your financing based on success and financial planning. Alternative financing instruments are considered. The burden of interest and expenses, as well as the collateral, with or without the support of funding agencies, must be optimized, but also the monitoring of the company’s short-term liquidity is essential. Short-term liquidity planning provides you with an overview in good time.
Our goal is the optimal funding mix for your project. Whether your project concerns research, market development, investment or employee recruitment, we support you and also make sure you receive a subsidy for our advice.
Cost accounting as part of business accounting serves to inform, plan and control costs and revenues, e.g. determination of the manufacturing costs for unfinished / finished products for accounting purposes, the calculation of the product price, information on short-term price limits, for the decision making on the acceptance of additional orders, for the range and production program policy and cost control of departments – we have your costs under control.
We advise companies in critical phases and look for ways that will lead from crisis to success. Insolvency proceedings can also be a way out of the crisis. We would be happy to accompany you on the difficult path from restructuring to turnaround.
Is your company ready for the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation? It affects every company. We would be happy to accompany you through the process and help you to be self-sufficient. Ask about our GDPR packages.
Is your business software fit for you? As a BMD on-site partner, AREA Bollenberger is your expert in installation, training, interfaces, …
We look forward to hearing from you!CONTACT