Benefit from the competence, seriousness and experience that characterize our team of auditors and experts.
You can rely on our auditing and professional opinion.
-for medium-sized and large limited liability companies (GmbHs) ()
- for limited liability companies subject to supervision
- for public limited companies
- for large associations
- for private foundations
- planned acquisitions
- interim financial statements
- investment plans
- financial plans
- other voluntary audits
- Residual assets audits
- Formation audits
- Donation deductability audits
- Donation certificate audits
- Verpackungsbestätigungen Packaging confirmations?
- Retention period confirmations
- Audits of funding accounts
- Management audits
- Together we define which investigative activities we carry out for you
- We report our findings to you
- e.g. suspected management or employee irregularities
- e.g. suspected invoicing errors
In preparation for an audit we examine your accounting. Experience shows that during audits there is always room for improvement.
You are not legally obliged to carry out a mandatory audit but you still want to be checked by an independent, external body so that you can be sure that your accounting is in order.
As your final auditor, we not only keep in touch with you during the audit phases, but are in constant communication with you in order to avoid surprises as far as possible.
Special audits and agreed investigation activities are not only mandatory as part of certain reorganization measures or for the recognition of the benefit of donations, but could also support you in solving other problems. Therefore, we define the scope of our work together with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!CONTACT