With AREA Bollenberger, you have a strong partner at your side. And because all one-person companies are unique, we take care of things personally and tailor them to your needs, no matter if it is about accounting, payroll accounting or social security.
We support you in preparing the budget.
Determination of turnover (sale of products and services), minus expenses (e.g. use of materials and goods, rent, maintenance, vehicles, office space, advertising, external services, insurance, fees and contributions, depreciation, ...) results in preliminary profit. This is the assessment basis for social security contributions and subsequently for income tax.
You should prepare for these payments in time so that you will always be one step ahead.
Record keeping obligations:
- Cash register (for companies with annual sales over EUR 15,000 and cash sales over EUR 7,500)
- Supporting document obligation, receipts
- Purchase book
- Cash book (only mandatory for double-entry bookkeeping)
- Inventory (only mandatory for double-entry bookkeeping)
Types of income accounting method:
- Accounting on a cash basis (most common form for EPU)
- Consolidation into a lump sum?
- Double-entry accounting
- Cost centre accounting
- Cost unit accounting
Accounting models individually tailored
- Paperless accounting (including payment transactions and dunning), suitable for companies of any size
- Digitised accounting
- Invoice interfaces and more
- Bank chargeback
- Commuter file
- Accounting on site
- Bakawa (preparatory program)
- Allocation of expenses
- IT Portal: 24/7 access to your data - you are always informed and up to date note
- Monthly reporting
- AREA Bollenberger is a BMD on-site partner (ERP system)
Income tax for the sole proprietor
- Due dates (February 15, May 15, August 15, November 15)
- Assessment plan (advance payments, payments in arrears)
- Entitled interest from October 1
- Reduction of advance payments by September 30
- Tax rates: income tax 0-55%, progressive tax rate
- Tax breaks
- Optimizing family income
- Tax avoidance or optimisation
Value Added Tax:
- Due date (on the 15th of the second following month)
- Small business limit: EUR 30,000
- Regelbesteuerungsantrag (waiver of tax exemption for small business owners)
- Actual or imputed taxation
- Invoice characteristics for input deduction
- Preliminary VAT return (monthly or quarterly)
- Industry-specific flat rates
- VAT check-up by AREA Bollenberger
Mandatory insurance with the Social Insurance Commission for Trade and Commerce in accordance with the GSVG (Federal Act for Social Insurance for Persons Engaged in Trade and Commerce) () as:
- traders (or partners)
- new self-employees
- Small business regulation (exception from compulsory insurance)
- Due dates for advance payments (February 28/29, May 31, August 31, November 30)
- Final contribution basis (in the case of additional payments debit in four instalments)
- Bonus for the 1st and 2nd young entrepreneur year
- Minimum and maximum contributions (from EUR 438.05 / 652.25 to EUR 5958)
Example of a trader:
Self-employment provision 1.53%
Pension insurance 18.5%
Health insurance 7.65%
Total 27.65% plus accident insurance EUR 9.6 per month
Minimum contribution around 513 per quarter / maximum contribution EUR 4,971 per quarter
- Voluntary insurance
- Further and higher insurance
- Unemployment insurance for the self employed
We optimize the financing and funding mix based on the financial needs.
- Equity versus debt, mezzanine capital
- Interest and expenses
- Term loan facility, current account, bullet loan
- Security optimization
- Negotiations with funding agencies
- Attention: Applications for funding are due before the start of the project
- Subsidies: grants, guarantees, liability, advice
- Funding agencies: e.g. AWS, WKO, Kommunalkredit, ÖHT, state governments, AMS founder program
- Funding statement
- Business angels, investors
- Ongoing business and legal advice
- Marketing / support with self-sufficiency
- General data protection regulations
- Contact for business decisions
- AREA Bollenberger practical seminars and ongoing information
- Employment contract or work agreement
- EPU funding
- Employment contract, service note
- AMS/Associations funding
- Collective bargaining agreement classification
- Wage dumping
- Family coopertion
- Working hours records
- Flexible working hours
- Staff budgeting
- What does a working hour cost (hourly rate calculation)?
Wage-related taxes and contributions (on the 15th of the following month)
- Income tax
- Employer contribution
- Employer surcharge
- Municipality tax
- Social security contributions (regional health insurance fund)
- AREA Bollenberger is a BMD on-site partner (ERP system)
- Time, performance and travel expense recording
More time with AREA Bollenberger on your team
Often there is not enough time to focus on the important things. With us you have a lot less to worry about. Based on our years of experience, we offer industry specific advice on setting up and handling ongoing bookkeeping, digitally and simple with paperless bookkeeping. All of your energy and power should be directed to your clients.
Not a cent too much
Tax is a complicated issue. We will make it easy for you and show you many ways to save taxes. We deal with the authorities. Let us give you professional advice and support.
Our responsibility, your security
We are at your side when it comes to negotiations with banks, insurance companies, authorities and other relevant offices. We pay attention to all dates that affect the tax authorities as well as the social security institution and other institutions.
Funding and subsidies
Subsidies can make your life easier. However, which funding options are there and which ones are you entitled to? Our funding experts have the right answers and will be happy to help you – from applying to finalisation.
Attention: Funding applications must be submitted before the project starts.
The first employee
Recruiting the first employee is an exciting step. Once the decision has been made to expand, we will support you in terms of labour law, working hours, service contracts, payroll, health insurance, tax office, collective bargaining agreement classification, funding options and subsidies , etc. We take care of the official channels and we will also calculate the employee’s hourly working cost for you.
Making sure you have it when you need it
Your budget – the planned profit and loss account/ financial planning / serves as a tax instrument for your company and helps secure liquidity when you need it. Prepare for the tax burden in time. At AREA Bollenberger there is up to 66% funding for budget preparation.
We would be pleased to get to know you and your vision during a free first consultation.CONTACT